AquaStop Sump Pump Liner
The AquaStop Sump Pump liner has several key features that ensure unmatched performance and reliability like no other in the basement waterproofing industry. As part of the AquaStop System, it will work seamlessly to protect your pump and remove the water from the drain and under your basement floor.
Performance & Reliability
- Does not promote undermining of the foundation. Traditional sump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken.
- AquaStop Sump Pump resists iron and clogging. With large engineered slots on the front two sides of the AquStop Sump Pump reduces clogging and increases water flow.
- Built in pump stand. Built in pump stand keeps debris away from pump and aids in cleaning.
- Dehumidifier drain plug. Connect your dehumidifier to the built-in drain plug.
- Virtually airtight cover. The impressive steel-gray plastic cover reduces ground humidity from entering basement.
Typical sump liners are deeper and can remove water from under the foundation that is vital for the stability of the soils supporting the footing. GrateSumps allow more water into them from under the basement slab while not affecting the zone of influence under the foundation.
AquaStop Sump Pump liner is standard in all of our basement waterproofing solutions when a sump pump is required. They can also be installed in a crawl space waterproofing design as well