If you are a property owner, you must have encountered basement drainage problems at one time or the other. This is more prevalent in areas experiencing intense rainfall or in newly built structures. While the market has myriad solutions for this common problem, none rivals the advanced grate drainage system.
Timely Water Drainage Solution
This product has emerged from years of research and trial and errors in the water drainage industry. The dangers that poor basement drainage poses to your property are legion, including bowing foundations, cracks, damp interiors and even cave-ins. It is no wonder the grate drain technology has largely been hailed by homeowners.
Examining Grate Drainage System in Detail
To appreciate why the grate drainage system should be an integral part of your waterproofing system, consider these factors:
- Ergonomically designed dual chamber: The system features large punch holes on the sides to allow rapid drainage of groundwater. The fact that it can accept water from all directions makes it more efficient in draining your basement and avoiding any retention of moisture.
- More functionality: Unlike other drainage systems, the grate drain directs water to the sump liner rather than allowing the water to flow under the basement slab.
- Ease of maintenance: This system also features a simple cover and panel to allow easy access when there is a problem with drainage. A technician can easily flush and restore effective water flow without any inconveniences.
- Customization: When buying a drainage system for your property, you need not resort to expensive cutting and fitting because the manufacturer can easily customize it according to your unique needs. This makes it easier to fit as well as less expensive than other market alternatives.
- Durability: The technology in manufacturing these products is highly advanced. For instance, hot dip galvanizing of steel grates extends their life significantly. This saves you repair and maintenance costs that can set you back financially.
- Reduction of bacteria spread in the basement: The system is effective in separation of bacteria colonies through the dual chamber design. By preventing cross-contamination, your property stays more hygienic.
- Guaranteed design: When you buy this grate drainage system from certified suppliers, you get a warranty on the product. This assures you that there is world-class workmanship behind the technology used to make the products.
Many other benefits come with this amazing product. Its versatility in usage makes it possible for you to use it in pool, patio, threshold, balcony and even shower drainage. It is not only a safe drainage option but one whose utility value is not in doubt.